Begin your free consultation
We respect your privacy. Your info will only be used to contact you and to qualify your roof for solar.
By clicking “Contact Me” you authorize Freedom Solar to call you and send you pre-recorded messages and text messages at the number you entered above, using an autodialer, with offers about their products or services, even if your phone number is a mobile phone or on any national or state "Do Not Call" list. Message and data rates may apply. Your consent here is not based on a condition of purchase.
Get a free solar installation quote to find out how you can save tens of thousands of dollars on electricity costs.
- No money down, home solar panel system costs under $1/day
- Easy, hassle-free installation process
- World's best solar panels backed by a comprehensive 25-year warranty
What happens at your consultation?
- Before your appointment, we will evaluate your roof using online tools to evaluate its solar potential and request your electricity usage history to determine the optimal residential solar panel system size
- At your appointment, we will share the solar panel cost for your recommended system design, walk you through the rebates and incentives that are available to lower the cost of your residential solar panels, show you how much of your monthly energy bill will be offset by your system, and explain the available financing options.
- When you are ready to go solar, the next steps are to sign a contract and apply for financing (if applicable). We will secure the necessary permits and approvals, schedule and install your system, and coordinate inspections. It typically takes about two to three months to complete the installation and connect your solar power system to the grid.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 1 Send us your info.
- 2 We'll contact you to schedule an appointment.
- 3 An energy consultant will meet with you
- - at your home or place of business,
- - at our solar design center, or
- - virtually.
- 4 You will get a custom proposal with system size, design, and costs.