+ Solar Appointment Setter - Austin, San Antonio
Freedom Solar, the leader in Residential Solar in Texas, is hiring canvassers to engage homeowners and set appointments for our salespeople to present a full proposal. We are canvassing in and around the Austin area and the proposal will include a free, detailed estimate on the savings of going solar.
- Understand and effectively communicate the basic science and economics of solar PV systems
- Educate homeowners on the benefits of solar
- Pre-qualify and schedule interested homeowners for follow-up meetings
- Keep accurate records of interactions
The position requires passionate, enthusiastic, confident people who conduct themselves with integrity. A positive attitude, willingness to take and give constructive criticism, and strong communication skills are the makings of an ideal team member. Experience in sustainability or canvassing are welcome but not required.
Hourly pay set at $13 an hour plus uncapped bonuses. Average canvassers make around $20 hourly working 27-29 hours a week, or $3,000 a month working part-time!
There are opportunities to work in and around where you live in the Central Texas Area!
This is a great position for a student looking for a part-time job, or someone interested in solar and looking to get into the industry. If you are passionate about renewable energy, have great communication skills, and work well in a team, the sky is the limit with Freedom Solar!
You must have:
- Reliable Transportation (to get to the office)
- Clean background
- Enjoy talking to people
- Self-motivated with high energy
- Proven history of getting the job done
Job Type: Part-time