+ Residential Energy Consultant - Austin, DFW, Houston, San Antonio
The Residential Energy Consultant is responsible for educating, qualifying, and advising future customers on the benefits of smart energy conservation and consumption practices. Our relationships with the industry’s largest Manufacturers can be leveraged to target multiple customer profiles. You will have unlimited earning potential and your overall compensation will be 100% Commission based. Average first year earnings of $75,000-$120,000 - thru uncapped commission and bonus structure.
- Consult with prospective customers on solar energy solutions for their home
- Achieve sales goals including quotas, lead response timeliness, meeting conversions, etc.
- Participate in on-the- job training, classroom instruction, self-study, licensing (if applicable), and lead qualifying activities
- Qualify prospective customers using established and creative lead method to build your book of business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your sphere of influence and the community
- Work with our Affiliate Partners and Vendors to ensure flawless execution of lead response, lead nurturing, etc.
- Weekly reporting
- Participation in events selected for outreach to prospective solar customers
- Good attitude & team player
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Ability to work semi-autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex financial returns for energy investments
- Self-motivated, energetic personality with exceptional sales skills as well as willingness to initiate and implement process improvements
You are required to submit a resume and cover letter as part of the application process for this position. If your profile is deemed a good fit for the role, you will be contacted to schedule a telephone interview. Upon completing the phone interview you may be invited for an in-person interview to complete the application process.
- We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, upward mobility, and an exciting fast paced culture. For this reason we offer a growing Benefit Plan that includes the following:
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Access to dedicated company vehicles for sales calls
- Participation in the Freedom Solar Fitness Team
- Generous employee discount program for solar