+ Residential Electrician
Install, maintain, and repair services and solar equipment on residential solar projects while helping to create a safe job site.
- Valid Residential Wireman or Journeyman Electrician license
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of local electrical codes
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and service requirements
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and basic one-line diagrams
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems with electrical circuits
- Ability to bend ½” – 1 ¼” EMT
- Ability to install EMT on a rooftop
4 years of electrical experience
2 years of solar experience (preferred - not a requirement)
Scope of Work:
- Install electrical equipment, complete DC conduit runs, and interconnecting the PV system to the existing service.
- Upgrade customer electrical service when necessary. Panel swap, bus upgrade, install new riser and meter base, add external disconnect, and assessing the existing services for code compliance.
- System testing – Voltage, amperage, and power tests for each system.
- Complete commissioning and inspection checklists.
- Attend city and utility inspections.
- Support service work orders as needed.
Job Type: Full-time