+ Regional Operations Manager - Houston
Freedom Solar is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Regional Operations Manager in Houston, Texas. Freedom Solar is the longest running and largest solar installer of Texas. Founded in Austin in 2007, Freedom Solar now serves every corner of Texas. Our reputation in both residential and commercial solar is based on our dedication to quality and service.
The Regional Operations Manager is ultimately responsible for the success and profitability of the region. We are looking for a detail-oriented manager to oversee the overall production and costs associated with the regional operation. Successful candidates should have sufficient experience in the solar installation business to lead and problem solve for all regional roles, including warehousing, site auditing, installation, permitting, inspections, and customer care.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Responsible for production (kW installed) to meet sales demand for assigned region.
- Responsible for variable cost for assigned region. Variable costs are job specific costs including but not limited to Labor, Material, Shipping, and Office Staff.
- Responsible for managing and reporting efficiency performance of all team members in the region.
- Responsible for regional project velocity – speed from sale to inspection passed to meet company standards set by management.
- Manages quality and safety of crew and products.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- 2-4 years of previous project management
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet use
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and complete a variety of simultaneous tasks with a high level of organization
- Ability to meet motor vehicle requirements and maintain a valid Texas driver license.
- Ability to operate office equipment including computers
Position reports to the Director of Residential Operations.