Sustainability and Innovation Now On Air: Texas Energy Lab
August 9, 2018
Right around Earth Day this year, we launched a new radio show and podcast called Texas Energy Lab. On the show, we highlight conversations in sustainability and innovation across the Lone Star State.
Every week, our hosts interview business and community leaders. We hear their stories, learn how they’re channeling their energies to improve the world and get their thoughts on what the future may hold.
Topics Covered on Texas Energy Lab podcast
In the past few months, we’ve had the privilege of speaking with esteemed figures in multiple areas:
- Business — ABC Home & Commercial Services, Capsa Ventures, Rehme Steel Windows & Doors, Redfern Management Corp
- Nonprofit — Sustainable Food Center, Community First! Village
- Education — Huston-Tillotson University
- Politics — Texas Solar Power Association
- Art — Stone circle 2018 by Ballroom Marfa
Our guests have educated us about using solar panels to improve the resale value of our homes (Texas Green Realty). In addition, we’ve learned how to improve the payback of a solar power system through home energy efficiency (CURB).
And we even heard the origin story of our own company, straight from founder Adrian Buck and CEO Bret Biggart (Freedom Solar).
Join the Discussion of Sustainability podcast: LISTEN + SHARE!
If you have suggestions for the show or would like to hear from someone in particular on a future episode, drop us a line!