Support Komen Austin and get a $1,000 solar rebate.
Ready to get started?
- Komen Austin donation with your free consultation
- Save thousands on electricity costs
- No money down, system costs under $1/day
- Easy, hassle-free installation process
To schedule a free consultation, enter your contact info:
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we will make a $50 donation to Susan G. Komen Austin if you schedule a consultation with us to learn about solar power for your home during the month of October, and we will donate another $300 if you choose to install solar panels with us. We are also offering you a $1,000 rebate* on home solar panels to make it more affordable for you to start saving money with solar power.
Own Solar and Save
Stop renting electricity from the utility. Make your own clean power and get short-term and long-term financial benefits while helping protect the environment.
World's Best Solar
SunPower offers the world’s most advanced, efficient, and sustainable solar technology, designed in the USA and backed by the industry’s best 25-year product, performance, and service warranty.
Texas #1 Installer
Freedom Solar is the Lone Star State’s choice for solar installations, trusted by thousands of customers for our craftsmanship and personal attention to detail. We are the only SunPower master dealer in Texas.
Willie Nelson for Freedom Solar
* Rebate is subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Rebate Terms: Before rebate costs will vary, depending on system specifications. Cannot be combined with other offers. Only available for new, first-time SunPower customers, excluding customers who purchase a new home with solar installed. Rebate may not be applied to quotes on existing SunPower proposals or past purchases. Rebate form must be completed and returned to SunPower within 90 days of the final invoice date. Late submissions and those submitted without proper documentation and signatures will be subject to delay or cancellation. Allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Any donations will be processed with the rebate. Void where prohibited. Must own your home.