Hiring Event at Freedom Solar
Start as early as Wednesday, March 10th!
We are hiring Lead Generators to join our existing team!
We will be conducting on-site interviews next week.
WHAT: On-site interviews
WHEN: Thursday, March 4th from 8am to 12pm
WHERE: At our Corporate Office located at 4801 Freidrich Ln. Ste, 100, Austin, TX, 78744
No driver license needed! We are located on a bus line!
WHAT: On-site interviews
WHEN: Wednesday, March 3rd from 8am to 12pm
WHERE: At our Irving Office located at 3070 Story Road West, Irving, TX, 75038
No driver license needed! We are located near the metro-rail and bus lines!
How to Attend Our Hiring Event for Lead Generation
Please send your resume to Recruiter Jason Willette at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call/text Jason at 469-613-8857.
Join the Solar Revolution
Freedom Solar is the longest-running and largest solar installer in the state of Texas! Founded in Austin in 2007, Freedom Solar now serves every corner of Texas, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Our reputation in both residential and commercial solar is based on our dedication to quality and service.
We are experiencing rapid growth! In the past year, we have added over 200 new jobs throughout Texas!
We are looking for talented talkers that are highly motivated and looking to earn great money! Whether you have prior experience or not, you will be provided with paid training on the benefits of solar, product knowledge and effective marketing skills.
We believe in rewarding top performers and providing employees with career growth opportunities! This is a great platform to start a career in marketing and sales!
Successful employees have previously worked in such industries as Solar, Renewable Energy, Retail Sales, Political Grassroots, Home-Improvement Sales, Real Estate, Military, B2C Sales, Customer Service, Financial Advisory, and other industries!
A typical day will include the following:
- Educating customers on the benefits of solar
- Generating quality leads for our Sales Consultants
- Representing Freedom Solar professionally
- Accurately tracks lead generation metrics
- Attending daily team meetings and trainings
- Performing other marketing duties as assigned
This job might be the right job for you if:
- If you’re at least 18 years or older
- Availability to work from 1pm to 8pm
- Have a passion for renewable energy
- Have exceptional verbal communication and people skills
- Will bring positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Have high ambition, results-oriented, sales-driven
Freedom Solar recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, upward mobility, and an exciting culture! We offer a comprehensive benefit package!
- Weekly Pay! $20 - $30 per hour after incentives!
- Access to a FREE Company Gym! (Austin office only)
- Paid Training
- Medical Benefits and 401K Matching
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities! We promote from within!
- Exciting and engaging team-work environment!
Military Veterans, Military Spouses and/or college grads are highly encouraged to apply!