Freedom Solar is your local home solar panel installer serving Texas since 2007.
To find out how you can save with solar, enter your contact info:
- Save thousands on electricity costs
- No money down ﬁnancing, system costs under $1/day
- Free consultation and custom price quote
- Easy, hassle-free installation process
For a limited time, we are guaranteeing a bill swap when you go solar with the world's most efficient and durable solar technology. We will pay you an installation rebate* equal to the difference between your electric bill and your solar loan payment for 5 years! That means you don't have to pay any more than you're paying today to get SunPower!
Own Solar and Save
Stop renting electricity from the utility. Put solar panels on your roof with one of the top solar companies and start making your own solar power. You'll get short-term and long-term financial benefits while helping the environment.
World's Best Solar
SunPower® offers the world’s most advanced, efficient, and sustainable solar technology, designed in the USA and backed by the industry’s best 25-year product, performance, and service warranty.
Texas #1 Installer
Freedom Solar is the Lone Star State’s choice for complete solar installation solutions, trusted by thousands of customers for our craftsmanship and personal attention to detail. Our business is the only SunPower master dealer in Texas.
Don't forget 2020 is the last year for the 26% Federal Tax Credit. Book now before schedules fill up!
TRADE-IN, TRADE UP SALES EVENT
Don't forget - you don't have to pay more for the world's best solar technology. Trade-in your electric bill for solar and save tens of thousands of dollars over the life of the system. But you have to act fast - this guaranteed bill swap offer ends September 30th!
* Terms and Conditions: Offer valid to homeowners purchasing a new SunPower Equinox system using A-series panels with these Freedom Solar Lending partner financing options: Sunlight 20-year loan at 1.49%, LoanPal 25-year loan at 2.99%, and Sunlight 25-year loan at 2.99%. Freedom Solar will pay the difference between your current annual electric bill and your year-one solar loan payments for a period of 5 years, up to a $1,500 total payment. This will be calculated by subtracting the portion of your current annual electric bill that will be offset by solar from the total amount of your first 12 months of solar loan payments, and then multiplying the sum by five. With utility price inflation, the amount of the loan payments after year five are expected to be equal to or lower than the homeowner's electric bill. Contract must be signed between September 1st, 2020, and September 30th, 2020. Customer will receive rebate payment at the time of installation via the Advocator app. Customer must register in the app to receive payment.