+ Site Assessor - San Antonio, TX
Freedom Solar is the longest-running and largest solar installer in the state of Texas. Founded in Austin in 2007, Freedom Solar now serves every corner of the Lone Star State. Our reputation in both residential and commercial solar is based on our dedication to quality and service
Job Summary: We are looking to a Site Assessor to join our team in San Antonio, TX. The Site Assessor is responsible for providing a high level of service and expertise in the site evaluation, measurements, shade reporting, qualification, special needs, and overall ability to support solar array. Site Assessors will also conduct on-site studies for commercial and/or residential projects. They will determine the best type, size and layout of solar panels and communicate site details to company designs and installation teams.
- Document electrical set-up and capabilities
- Document any existing structure or facility variances
- Attending project, weekly operational and safety meetings
- 40% travel statewide / Weekend availability upon request
- Effective, accurate & timely communications with Service Dept.
- Daily reporting, Computer Skills, Emails, Uploads and SWF reporting
- Assist other departments as directed
- All other duties and tasks as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in construction, solar or PV strongly preferred
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel/commute to various job site
- Prior experience and knowledge of commercial & residential electrical projects.
- Must be able to navigate commercial & residential roofing systems including multi-story structures, with OSHA 10 training certification & safety harness experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must be highly organized and process-oriented
· Ability to withstand heights, be on roofs and climb ladders
· Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
· Ability to bend, stretch, squat and lift.
· Ability to work in 100+ degree weather
Benefits for Full-Time Positions:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Employee referral program
- Career path opportunities for top performers